Museum-diorama of Leningrad blockade breach was founded on 7th of May 1985 in memory of heroic days of Leningrad blockade breaking in Great Patriotic War in left-bank ramp of Ladogsky bridge.
In the square in front of the museum there is military hardware exhibit of Leningrad defense period (1941-1944).
A part of this exhibition was restored and refurbished on Nevsky Shipyard. All the employees took part in reconstruction. Restoration works on each tank continued for several months. These works included replacement of broken metal, metal pads damaged by corrosion removal and then priming and painting.
July 1, 2011 the restoration of one more tank was finished. It was transported to exhibition.
The overall quantity of restored on shipyard military vehicles is seven.