Due to information of Marine Salvage Service of Rosmorrechflot, Arctic MPSV07 multifunction 4MW salvage vessel "Spasatel Kavdeykin" carries out ice conveyance to the port of Vanino and at port's roads since 01.02.2016.
Agreement between FBE Marine Salvage Service of Rosmorrechflot and FSUE Rosmorport commenced on 01.02.2016; it foresees rendering paid service concerning providing vessels conveyance to the port of Vanino and at port's roads by the help of MPSV07 "Spasatel Kavdeykin".
"Spasatel Kavdeykin" provided conveyance for 19 vessels from 01st till 11th of February:
· 3 vessels were convoyed on 06.02: mv "Cemtex Wisdom", mv "My Angel", mv "Sea Diamond";
· 3 vessels were convoyed on 07.02: mv "Smolensk", mv "Sea Arrirang", mv "S.Success";
· 4 vessels were convoyed on 08.02: mv "GNS Hope", mv "Asian Triumph", mv "My angel", mv "Sun Prime";
· 3 vessels were convoyed on 09.02: mv "Pandar", mv "Jin Hai Xi", mv "Portman";
· 1 vessel was convoyed on 10.02: mv "Jin Hai Xi";
· 5 vessels were convoyed on 11.02: mv "GNS Hope", mv "Shi Dai 11", mv "Wan Li", mv "Star Wenzhou", mv "Western Stavanger".·
Spasatel Kavdeykin" is a unique multifunctional salvage vessel by her equipment and available technology; she was built by order of FSUC "State Customer Management of Maritime Transport Development Programs" of the Federal Agency of Maritime and River Transport of the Russian Federation.
Multifunction Arctic salvage vessels of MPSV07 prj. are to carry out operations as follows:
· patrolling and emergency salvage duty at the navigation regions, fishing regions, oil and gas marine recovery regions;
· give technical support and help in the regions dangerous for navigation and marine products catching, servicing of terminal transport operations;
· search and help vessels in distress;
· search, salvage, evacuation operations for people, rendering medical aid for people;
· taking emergency vessels off groundings and reefs, pumping out vessels' flooded spaces;
· towage of emergency vessels and objects to the place of refuge, also fulfillment marine towage of vessels and floating objects, including ice towages;
· fulfillment of marine salvage operations, including in ice conditions;
· give assistance in fire combating on floating objects and coastal ones accessible from seaside;
· rear and technical service, including underwater diving works at the depth till 60 m;
· fire-extinguishing of burning oil on water surface, elimination of marine oil spills (LARN);
· survey and cleaning underwater hull part of vessels, floating and coastal objects;
· investigation of sea floor and damaged objects when depth is less than 1000 m.
MPSV07 vessels have unrestricted navigation area, including sailing by the Northern Marine Way. For this purpose, the requirements of the Rules of RMRS, existing international conventions and "Requirements for construction and equipment of vessels sailing by the Northern Marine Way" have been fully taken into account during the designing and construction. For example, all the fuel, oil and other tanks with liquid pollutants are located in such way that the tank content doesn't contact with the outer shell.
Source of the news: Marine Engineering Bureau