On March 29th 2019 in the Big Port St. Petersburg, an act of technical readiness of the vessel of project MPSV12 was signed.
The construction of vessel is provided by the order of “Directorate of State Contracting Authority for Marine Transport Development Programmes” FGI.
The project is developed by “Marine engineering Bureau-design-SPb»LLC.
The vessel is intended for:
• stand-by duty, rescue duty in areas of shipping, fishing, sea oil and gas fields according to the ship class;
• search and assistance for vessels in distress;
• rescue, ship-repair and diving works at depth not more than 60 m, also diving works with underwater welding and cutting;
• towing service of damaged vessels and objects to shelter area, and also providing sea towing of vessels, floating objects and constructions in ice conditions and at open water;
• fire fighting of burning fuel on water, service emergency oil and oil product spills response;
• search and inspection of underwater potential accident objects;
• search, rescue, evacuation and placing of people, providing first aid to injured persons;
• providing assistance at fire fighting at floating and coastal objects accessible from sea;
• delivery and offloading of different cargoes including general cargo, off-shore containers, liquid cargo, etc;
• staff delivery;
• ROV of working class with depth up to 3000 m service.