According to Marine Salvage Service of RosMorRechFlot, multifunction rescue vessel (AMIS) with a capacity of 4 MW project MPSV07 " Spasatel Karev " in the period from May 28 to June 14, 2016 comply with the towing hydrographic vessel "Romuald Muklevich" from the port of Murmansk to Kronstadt for repairs in the Kronstadt sea plant.
Towing is successful, the object is transferred to the customer without comment.
" Spasatel Karev " is a unique in its equipment and technical possibilities of multipurpose salvage ice navigation vessel, built by order of the Russian shipyard PKU "The management of state customer development programs for maritime transport" of the Federal Agency of Sea and River Transport of the Russian Federation Ministry of Transport for Marine Salvage Service of RosMorRechFlot.
The designer - Marine Engineering Bureau.
Multifunction Arctic salvage vessels of MPSV07 prj. are to carry out operations as follows:
• patrolling and emergency salvage duty at the navigation regions, fishing regions, oil and gas marine recovery regions
• give technical support and help in the regions dangerous for navigation and marine products catching, servicing of terminal transport operations
• search and help vessels in distress
• search, salvage, evacuation operations for people, rendering medical aid for people
• taking emergency vessels off groundings and reefs, pumping out vessels' flooded spaces
• towage of emergency vessels and objects to the place of refuge, also fulfillment marine towage of vessels and floating objects, including ice towages
• fulfillment of marine salvage operations, including in ice conditions
• give assistance in fire combating on floating objects and coastal ones accessible from seaside
• rear and technical service, including underwater diving works at the depth till 60 m
• fire-extinguishing of burning oil on water surface, elimination of marine oil spills (LARN)
• survey and cleaning underwater hull part of vessels, floating and coastal objects
• investigation of sea floor and damaged objects when depth is less than 1000 m.
The vessels have unrestricted navigation area, including sailing by the Northern Sea Route. For this purpose, the requirements of the Rules of RS, existing international conventions and "Requirements for construction and equipment of vessels sailing by the Northern Sea Route" have been fully taken into account during the designing and construction. For example, all the fuel, oil and other tanks with liquid pollutants are located in such way that the tank content doesn't contact with the outer shell.
Principal dimensions of the vessel of MPSV07 project are as follows:
Length overall is about 73.00 m
Length between perpendiculars is 64.40 m
Breadth overall is about 16.60 m
Breadth (due waterline) is 15.50 m